I have a Master of Arts (M.A.) in Clinical Psychology from Brandman University in Riverside, California (2015) with a dual emphasis in Professional Clinical Counseling (PCC) and Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT). I also have a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) with Honors in both Philosophy and Economics from Denison University in Granville, Ohio (2006).
I have been practicing since early 2015 and have a diverse clinical background, including experience in mood disorders, sex therapy, couples counseling, traumatic brain injury (TBI), and addictions/recovery and have worked with individuals, couples, families, and groups. As a general rule, I only work with adults 18+, except in cases of family therapy.
I specialize in trauma and stress related disorders (such as PTSD) from a variety of causes (rape, car accident, injury), mood disorders (such as Anxiety and Depression), relationship and couples’ issues (such as affairs and relationship conflict), and sexuality related disorders (such as “sex addiction,” sexual abuse, and performance anxiety).
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) – Registered Psychotherapist
- Canadian Counseling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) – Member
- Secular Therapy Project – Member
- National Philosophical Counseling Association – Member
- Kink Aware Professionals – Member